No matter how big or small your farming operation, we can provide the knowledgeable assistance to guide you through any legal issue affecting your farm. For decades, one of the main focuses of our firm has been counseling farmers and their families.
One of the toughest decisions facing a farmer is what happens to the farm when they stop farming. Our firm helps farmers and their families pass the farming operation on while helping to reduce tax burdens and allowing the next farming generation to thrive.
We offer the following agricultural law services:
- Preparation of purchase agreements, deeds, and leases;
- Assistance with planning, zoning, and feedlot applications;
- Drafting of easements and drainage agreements;
- Forming agribusiness entities like limited liability companies (LLCs), limited partnerships, corporations, and trusts;
- Review of agricultural contracts, including production and marketing agreements and agricultural financing; and
- Creating and maintaining a farm succession plan.