Proper estate planning helps ensure your assets are transferred according to your wishes by the people you trust. Regardless of how much or how little you have, you have some idea on how you want your assets to be distributed. You may want to reduce tax burdens, protect assets, protect your children and grandchildren, or leave a legacy. You may also have specific wishes you want to be followed.
After listening to our clients, our firm works hard to help clients understand the different options available to them, design an estate plan which fits their needs and wishes, and manage that plan effectively. We will never try to sell you a one-size-fits-all product; instead, we will make sure your plan consists of what you need and nothing more.
We offer the following estate planning and administration services:
- Drafting of wills and trusts to distribute assets after death;
- Preparation of powers of attorney and health care directives to serve you during your lifetime;
- Drafting of antenuptial agreements, commonly known as Pre-Nups;
- Planning and assistance for Medicare and Medicaid issues relating to long-term care and nursing home stays;
- Probate and trust administration, including estate disputes; and
- Guardianship and Conservatorship petitions and administration.