You have spent years building and maintaining your business or farming operation. You do not want all those years of hard work to disappear upon your retirement or death. Proper succession planning can ensure you a lasting legacy of a thriving business.
After getting to know you and your business, our firm can help you decide the best way to pass your business or farming operation on after you retire or die. Our firm can help you consider all of the facts and create a plan which reduces estate and gift taxes and allows the next generation to succeed.
We offer the following succession-planning services:
- Drafting of wills and trusts to distribute assets after death;
- Preparation of powers of attorney and health care directives to serve you during your lifetime;
- Forming business entities like limited liability companies (LLCs), limited partnerships, and corporations;
- Drafting stock purchase, membership control, and buy-sell agreements; and
- Preparation of purchase agreements, contracts for deed, and deeds.