Expert Estate Planning Services in Hutchinson, MN
McGraw-Mahon Law Office has served a wide range of clients throughout the greater Hutchinson, MN area for over half a century.
We will protect you from fines and litigation whether you are buying, selling or managing property.
We will safeguard your business against litigation and resolve disputes before they jeopardize your bottom line.
We will make certain your farm operates legally, and help you pass it down to the next generation.
Engage McGraw-Mahon Law Office today for all your legal needs!
You have worked hard for what you own.
McGraw-Mahon Law Office provides the comprehensive estate planning services you need to ensure that your assets are transferred in exact accordance with your wishes at the time of your passing.
Our clients come to us with a wide range of goals for their assets. Some want to reduce tax burdens; others, to protect their children and grandchildren. Some want to leave a legacy, or have more specific instructions they wish to have followed. Our firm works hard to understand our clients’ unique goals, designs the estate plans which accomplish those goals, and proceeds to manage them effectively.
No two clients’ needs are identical, which is why we do not offer one-size-fits-all estate plans. We exclusively provide plans which serve our clients’ best interests – nothing more, nothing less. Our firm has assisted residents of the greater Hutchinson area with this essential part of life planning for decades. We create genuine peace of mind that your intentions for your property will be carried out to the letter once you are no longer able to effect them yourself.
We offer the following estate planning and administration services:
- Drafting of wills and trusts to distribute assets after death
- Preparation of powers of attorney and health care directives to serve you during your lifetime
- Drafting of antenuptial agreements, commonly known as prenups
- Planning and assistance for Medicare and Medicaid issues relating to long-term care and nursing home stays
- Probate and trust administration, including estate disputes
- Guardianship and conservatorship petitions and administration