Expert Legal Services for Farmers in Hutchinson, MN
McGraw-Mahon Law Office has served a wide range of clients throughout the greater Hutchinson, MN area for over half a century.
We will ensure your wishes are carried out when you are no longer able to express them.
We will protect you from fines and litigation whether you are buying, selling or managing property.
We will safeguard your business against litigation and resolve disputes before they jeopardize your bottom line.
Engage McGraw-Mahon Law Office today for all your legal needs!
Legal Services For Your Farming Operation
No matter the size of your farming operation, you deserve expert counsel as you navigate the many legal complexities surrounding the agricultural industry. That’s why you can trust McGraw-Mahon Law Office. Our firm has assisted farmers and their families throughout the greater Hutchinson area with their wide range of legal needs for several decades.
While some of our farming clients still like to go about their business on handshake deals, our firm understands that farming has become increasingly complex over the years. Dan is proud to specialize in agricultural law and help ensure that his farming clients’ purchase agreements, deeds, leases, easements and other crucial legal documents are structured in full accordance with both parties’ wishes. He is also proud to assist our clients as they pass down their farms to their children and grandchildren. Our expertise at reducing tax burdens sets the stage for the next generation’s success.
We offer the following agricultural law services:
- Preparation of purchase agreements, deeds and leases
- Assistance with planning and zoning issues
- Drafting of easements and drainage agreements
- Creating and maintaining farm succession plans
- Forming agribusiness entities including limited liability companies (LLCs), limited partnerships (LPs), corporations and trusts
- Review of agricultural contracts, including production and marketing agreements and agricultural financing